Console gaming has become quite popular. The latest release of the PlayStation 5 is a very popular console from the company. Fortunately, you can combine gaming and binge watching your favorite shows into the same platform. Today we will help you to install Amazon Prime Video on PS5.
Amazon Prime Videos is a very popular streaming platform. In today’s generation, it probably does not need any further instruction. You can watch web series or movies. Currently, the Family Man season 2 was aired. It had a high rating from the audience in India.
- Launch the PlayStation Store on PS5.
- Head over to the search bar located on the right side of the top menu.
- In the search bar, type in Amazon Prime Video and press the R2 button.
- From the search results, navigate to the Media tab.
- You will notice that Amazon Prime Video shows up.
- Click on it and then select download.
There is another easy way to get the app. On the home screen of PS5 itself, you will find two tabs. They are Games and Media. Toggle to the Media tab. Under this, scroll down a little until you can locate the Amazon Prime Video. Just click on download and install the app on your favorite console.
To use Prime Video, you should have HDCP enabled. Open the PS5 settings. Go to system and then to HDMI. Inside this, you should get an option to enable HDCP. This will allow you to watch Amazon Prime on the console TV.
YourSixStudios has a very helpful YouTube channel for simplifying gaming and tech tips. In case you are facing the Blink blue light of death, know these solutions right away