If you are someone who is looking to play Hogwarts Legacy and wondering how you can obtain the flying broomstick, this article has got you covered. Hogwarts Legacy is the newest game adaptation of the Harry Potter universe, however, it is not directly connected to it. Likewise, it is a game that has many fans excited. Although the game doesn’t directly feature any of the Harry Potter events, each and every element in the game has taken inspiration from the series. An exciting element of the Harry Potter universe that you can find in the game is the flying broom. As Hogwarts Legacy is a new game, you may not be familiar with the way to get this flying broom. This article is therefore regarding how to get a flying broom in Hogwarts Legacy.
What is a flying broom in Hogwarts Legacy?
A flying broom is one of the main modes of transport that you can use for travel in the game. Likewise, it is a magical broom that floats in the air. You can ride a flying broom to get from one area of the map to another quickly. Thus, it is an essential part of the main gameplay as well as a standout element from the game’s source material. You may be looking to get a flying broom in the game. In this case, you can follow the step-by-step guide below.
How to get the Flying Broom in Hogwarts Legacy?
Here are the required steps –
- First and foremost, go to the marker next to the Flying Class Lawn Floo Flame to find Professor Hecat’s Assignment 2.
- Next, you have to complete Professor Hecat’s Assignment 2. Completing this assignment unlocks the spell Expelliarmus. Now, after this, you will be assigned the main quest that has you going to Madame Kogawa’s Flying class.
- After obtaining the Flying class quest, start the quest and learn to fly using a practice broom. Completing this quest allows you to buy your first flying broom.
- Then, check your map of Hogsmeade and go to Spintwitches Sporting Needs. Here, interact with the NPC and you will get the chance to buy your first flying broom for 600 coins. Additionally, you can also get other more expensive brooms later in the game.
- Finally, you can take off by simply selecting the Flying Broom from your item wheel (L1+Circle for PS5/ LB+B for Xbox). Do note that you cannot use your Flying Broom in Hogsmeade, so you need to exit the area first.
This was an article regarding how to get Flying Broom in Hogwarts Legacy. You can also find other interesting game articles by following Digistatement.