There are a total of 7 endings in the game, The Mortuary Assistant. There are chances of players finishing the game once and then not looking back at it again, but there are a few players who are keen to know about all the possible endings of the game. If you are one of them, you have come to the right place. In this article, we have covered all the details regarding how to get all 7 endings in The Mortuary Assistant. Keep reading the article further for more details.
How To Get All 7 Endings in The Mortuary Assistant
There are a total of 7 (2 unofficial) endings in The Mortuary Assistant. The details about how to get all the 7 endings individually are discussed below:
1) Good Ending 1-> In order to get this ending, you need to first preserve/embalm the body of all the 3 corpses. After doing this, you will have to search for the demonic body. Then you need to put the correct mark on the chest of the demon. The last step includes burning the right body.
2) Good Ending 2 -> This ending is almost similar to the first good ending, with very few slight changes in the final events. A change is in the conversation which you will have with Raymond at the end. You need to follow the same steps that you followed for the first Good Ending for this slightly alternative Good Ending.
3) Bad Ending -> Beware, this can give you nightmares. This ending will happen if you will choose either the wrong body or the wrong mark after embalming all three corpses. Here you will have a small conversation with Raymond. Soon Raymond will realize that you chose the wrong demon and then you will kill him in the worst way possible.
4) Basement Ending -> You will have to follow the same steps that you followed for the Good Endings, along with a few additions. So, before burning the body, you will need to navigate to the basement. You will need to open the basement with the help of keys which you will find in the cabinet. In one cabinet, you will find a keypad having the option to enter code. Enter the code ‘197044’ and take the key. You will also find another key in one of the cabinets on the left. After acquiring both keys, head to the basement hatch and enter it. Trigger the dialogue with the lady in the coffin. Now, go upstairs and burn the correct body.
5) Secret Dad Ending -> This one is quite emotional. You need to take a necklace and 2 coins from one of the cabinets in the apartment. Then, follow the same steps for the Good Endings, but there will be a special event in which you will need to get to the girl who hanged herself in the hallway. Once you will reach near her, you need to put both the coins in her hands. After this, make sure that you have the necklace in your inventory when burning the body. Then you will witness the ending where you will communicate with the soul of your dad.
6) Failed Ending 1 (Not Official) -> This is a failed ending that you will witness when you will run out of time or when you embalm at least 2 corpses and then burn one of the bodies with a random sigil mark. After this, the cutscene will trigger where you will be locked in a coffin.
7) Failed Ending 2 (Unofficial(-> You will witness this ending on burning a random body without doing anything. Here also, you will be locked in a coffin.
So, this was all about how to get all the 7 endings in The Mortuary Assistant. Keep following DigiStatement for all the latest gaming-related updates.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.