Are you also facing the problem of Installing Shaders during gameplay to optimize performance in COD: Warzone? Read the full article to know more about this issue and Shaders Installation Fix
COD: Warzone is a part of its previous game, COD: Modern Warfare. Just like its predecessor, it is also a free-to-play Battle Royale video game. Players can enjoy this game on various platforms such as or PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Microsoft Windows. In this article, we are going to talk about the Shaders Installation issue in Call of Duty and how you can fix it. So, here is everything you need to know.
Shaders Installation Fix
Firstly, the method that we are going to talk about is not 100% guaranteed to work for every player who is facing this issue. Still, you all can try to fix this issue through the following method.
- The first step is to open the game and select options
- Then, go to graphics and scroll down to the “Restart Shaders Installation” Option.
- Click on it and select Restart.
- Wait for a few seconds for it to install successfully and restart the game.
- Your problem is solved.
If your problem has not fixed yet, you can try this second method also:
- Go to Documents and select the folder of Call of Duty: Warzone/ Modern Warfare.
- Select Players
- Select config file and cut it.
- Paste config file directly in the Call of Duty: Warzone/ Modern Warfare folder.
After following the second method, you have to repeat the first method again and your problem will get fixed.
So, if you found this article helpful, share it with your Call of Duty Buddies to help them fix this issue.
Read More: Call of Duty Warzone: How to fix DirectX Encountered an Unrecoverable Error?
Read More: Call of Duty Warzone Error Unknown Function: How to fix it?
For the latest gaming news and articles, head here