Are you also facing error code NW-102314-4 in PS5? Read the full article to know more about this issue and how you can fix it? Sony PlayStation 5 is one of the latest ninth-generation video game consoles. This console shares the stage of ninth-generation video game consoles with Xbox Series X and Series S. Successor of PlayStation 4, this console was released on November 12, 2020, in Australia, Japan, New Zealand, North America, and South Korea and a week later for the whole world. Moreover, in this article, we are going to talk about an unusual error named, NW-102314-4. So, here is everything you need to know about fixing it.
Error Code NW-102314-4: How to fix it?
The PS5 error NW-102314-4 pops up with a message saying that “A DNS error has occurred”. This error occurs mainly due to two reasons:
- If your Automatic DNS is acting up strange.
- If you entered your manual DNS incorrectly.
As we know the reasons for this error, let’s get right into the fix of this error. Follow the below-mentioned steps to fix error code NW-102314-4.
- Firstly, it is recommended that you must shift to a wired internet connection. It not only improves the game and internet performance but also will eliminate all the errors that occur due to WiFi connectivity.
- If you are not able or are not switching over to a wired signal, go to your WiFi settings, select 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz as the WiFi frequency band from the options.
- Now, Press X and go to the advanced settings. Here, select DNS Settings as Manual and put the desired DNS that works in your country. This information is easily available over the internet.
By following the above-mentioned steps, you will be able to solve Error Code NW-102314-4. So, if you found this article informative, share it with your friends.
Read More about PS5 issues: