Gaming platforms have changed tremendously. It has improved a lot over a couple of years. New features and exciting attributes have been added to make the gaming experience much better. Moreover, the add-ons provided by the gaming organizations add icing to the cake. It is not only about gaming console, which has gained massive popularity in the recent years, but also gaming PCs. Nowadays, you can get mind-boggling performance in a gaming PC that runs almost all the major games and editing software. This is a bonus point for those who are into content creation. Today we are going to talk about a very simple bug in ps4. This issue goes by the name of the error code ce-32930-7.
There are simple ways to fix this issue.
Fix 1: Entering the safe mode
- Turn off your console from the home menu.
- Wait for the device to shut down completely.
- Press and hold the power button of your ps4, till you hear two beeps.
- Now connect your USB cable with one end at the console and the other with the controller.
- You will see a menu. Use the d-pad to select rebuild database.
- This is a time taking process so, be patient.
- After the process is complete, open the application and check whether it is working fine.
Fix 2: Delete and Reinstall the game
This fix is a little bit risky, but you can try.
- Go to Setting and select Application Saved Data Management.
- Select Save Data in System Storage to create the backup of the game.
- Now delete the game and reinstall it.
The backup will help you to restore the game progress without any difficulty. You should use this method at your discretion.
These are some of the most common fixes for this error. Hopefully, this will resolve the error code CE-32930-7. You should check out the YouTube video of TechHQ. He has explained the steps in great detail.