If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to fix input lag while aiming in Overwatch 2, you have come to the right place. Issues like input lags while aiming can be very annoying when playing a game. Thus, knowing how to fix this issue can be very useful. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to fix input lag while aiming in the game.
What causes input lag while aiming in the game?
There may be a number of reasons for this issue in the game. Likewise, it may be a result of aim smoothing in the game that results in imprecise input. An out-of-sync input may also result in lag. Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to fix input lag while aiming in the game by reading below.
How to fix Input lag while aiming in Overwatch 2?
Here are the required steps –
1) First and foremost, you have to launch the game and go to the game’s home screen. After getting to the game’s home screen, you have to press the ESC key on your keyboard to get to the game’s Main Menu on your PC.
2) Next up, you have to go to Options to bring up a number of settings. In the Options screen, you have to go to the Controls tab and go to General.
3) Then, you have to go to the Controller and go to Vertical Sensitivity. Under this option, you have to click on Advanced and change the Aim Smoothing to 0.
4) Now, you have to go back to Options and go to the Video tab. Under the Video tab, you have to turn off the option for Dynamic Render Scale.
5) You have to then go to the Gameplay tab in the Options. Under the Gameplay tab, you have to go to Miscellaneous and turn on the option for High Precision Mouse Input.
6) Finally, you can now fix the input lag while aiming in the game.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to fix Input lag while aiming in Overwatch 2. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.