Coinbase is a platform for the digital currency exchange which is based in San Francisco, United States. It deals in broker exchanges of Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Tezos, Ethereum Classic, and many of the other cryptocurrencies too, along with the fiat currencies available in almost 32 countries, and bitcoin storage and transactions available in around 190 countries all around the world.
Now recently, the users are facing an error in a form of an error message saying, “Sorry, account temporarily disabled’. This error message basically means that the account that the user is using, currently has some kind of a restriction which is most probably related with a security concern. Now for this restriction to get removed, it would require the Coinbase Security Review. Now follow the steps given below in order to remove this restriction.
Causes for the restriction
- The security team may have suspected that the account was in a threat by some malicious user.
- There may be some security issue with the information during the phenomenon of account recovery.
- You must have not recognised the recent action on your account and you may have requested this by clicking on a link in an email sent from Coinbase.
How to remove it?
- Make sure that your email password and Two step verification setup is fully secured and safe.
- Try performing a password reset on your current Coinbase account.
- If the problem still persists, then immediately contact the Coinbase Support and provide the following given details:
1. The time and date of your last successful login and any kind of authorized action which took place on your account.
2. The transaction that maybe occurred which were not authorised by you, mention the amount and timing of that transaction.
3. Any sort of information that tells how your email, passwords, or the Two step verification codes were compromised.
4. Some other additional information that may help the Coinbase Support to understand the attack better.
Now after this, the Coinbase team will perform a review to reset access on your Coinbase account. They will get back to you all the security reports within just the ten business days, so be patient.
The other error that the users face is a message too, saying “An error has occurred. If this problem persists, please message [email protected] (Coinbase::Wallet::InternalServerError) API error” So let’s see what to do in order to fix it.
How to fix it?
- You must contact the Coinbase Support as mentioned in the message through the email, i.e. [email protected]
- Or, you can also try refreshing it a multiple times, it has worked usually for most of the users out there.