Nvidia is a tech company that specializes in graphics units. The RTX 30 series is a very popular line of graphics cards that are used by gamers. It is surprising to see that a mere error can come back repeatedly. Today, we will discuss the error code 43 in Nvidia eGPU.
The eGPUs are generally found in laptops. The device manager displays the error message for the eGPU running on EC, M.2, mPCIe, LUA interface, or a desktop PCIe slot. This script is compatible with a wide range of Nvidia GPUs. Be it the Ampere series like RTX 3060 to 3090, or the Maxwell series like RTX 950 to 980 Ti. The following fix will help you troubleshoot the error without any issue.
Solution for Error Code 43
The steps to fix the error code 43 are very simple.
- Head over to the egpu forum to download the script – Website Link
- Scroll down to look for the header Latest v1.1.3.
- You will notice that nothing is present. For the download link, you have to create an account on this website.
- After you have created a profile, download the zip folder from the link that will be available.
- Once the download is complete, extract the files in a folder.
- You should extract it in a folder for future uses also.
- Now, open the folder that you have extracted to.
- Right-click on the Nvidia-error-43-fixer.bat file and run as an administrator.
- Follow the steps as prompted on the screen.
After you have completed all the steps, the error code 43 in Nvidia eGPU will be resolved. You should keep in mind that although the compatibility of the fix script is very high, it might not work in some cases. However, the chances of that are very slim.
For any step that is confusing to you, watch the YouTube video by TroubleChute for help.