If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to fix the can’t invite friends to group issue in Overwatch 2, you have come to the right place. Likewise, it is a common issue that can be very annoying for players. The issue results in players being unable to invite their friends to groups. Being a multiplayer game, Overwatch 2 is best enjoyed with friends therefore such an issue only hinders the gameplay experience. Although no official fix has been provided by the devs yet, we have shared a comprehensive guide on the same. This article is regarding the steps on how to get fix the can’t invite friends to group issue in Overwatch 2.
How to Fix Can’t Invite Friends to Group in Overwatch 2?
Here are the required steps to fix this issue in the game –
1) First and foremost, you have to launch the game and go to the game’s home screen.
2) Next up, you have to go to the Options menu from the game’s main menu.
3) Then, you have to go to the Social Menu in the Options. You can find all the different tabs available in the Social Menu. Here, you have to go to the Friends tab and see your list of friends.
4) You have to then select a friend from the list and bring up options. In the options, you have to select Whisper and type a message for them.
5) After whispering to a friend, you have to go to the Friends tab again and select the Remove option. It is important that you remove that friend from your list.
6) After removing that friend, you have to go to the chat and copy that friend’s name. Now, all you need to do is select the Add Batlle.net Friend option in the Friends tab.
7) Now, you can try inviting that friend to a group. Alternatively, you can also go to a custom game and try inviting that friend to a custom game.
8) Finally, the issue has been fixed.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to fix the Can’t Invite Friends to Group in Overwatch 2. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.