Do you also wonder that how you can enable RTX Ray Tracing in Minecraft? If yes, then stay tuned to learn more about RTX Ray Tracing. Minecraft is one of the most popular sandbox video games. This game is developed by Mojang and published by Mojang, Microsoft Studios, and Sony Interactive Entertainment. This game revolves around creating your territory in a limitless world and protect your territory from enemies and mobs. So, without giving any further introduction, here is what you need to know about RTX Ray Tracing.
Minecraft RTX Ray Tracing
As we know that the whole world of Minecraft is made up of blocks. Seeing everything made up of blocks does not provide high-quality graphics to the player. For this, RTX Ray Tracing comes into play. With the help of RTX Ray Tracing, the graphics get a raise in the game. Here are the steps that you need to follow to enable RTX Ray Tracing. Firstly, you must know that this method is stated for Minecraft Bedrock Edition only.
- Open Minecraft Bedrock Edition
- Go to the Minecraft Marketplace and search RTX.
- Now, if you can see the content packs, then it means that your device has the required specifications to run this. Otherwise, your device does not have the minimum requirements in your hardware to run these packs.
- Download any Content piece you like and go back to the main menu.
- Create a brand new world and select your downloaded resource pack before starting.
- When you will start, you may notice that no effects have been applied. But, you need to do one more step to finally activate RTX Ray Tracing.
- Go to Settings> Video Settings> Ray Tracing> Enable.
- Congratulations! You have successfully enabled RTX Ray Tracing.
If you found this article helpful, share it with your friends.
For the latest gaming news and articles, head here.
To know how to install Caves & Cliffs Update, head here