Fortnite is an image of modern-day popular culture. The game, which first rolled in 2017 became an instant household sensation for gamers, thanks to the creation by Epic Games. In simple words, the game comes with three different modes:
- Fortnite: Save the World: Here, we get to see a player-versus-environment cooperative game. Four gamers come together with a similar objective in mind on various missions. The plotline here is 98% population of planet Earth are extinct and the remaining ones are under the threat of husks, who will remind you of zombies. The main objective is to push back the storm. Based on the performance in the mission, you can earn credits like unlocking g a new character, new class of weapon, as you raise your rank with experiences.
- Fortnite Battle Royale: The ones we commonly get to see where a Battle Bus would fly us over a map, where we can jump to the place of our choice (although accurately reaching there are our skills.) We land on the map without any weapon, as we got one objective in mind: Survival. This is where we also get to see the popular Fortnite dances like Orange Justice and Take the L (Antoine Griezmann has joined the chat.)
- Fortnite Creative: This one would remind you of Minecraft, but gamers have the independence to utilise all the resources available to them on the island and make a game out of it! This can be a battle arena or a platforming challenge. Perhaps you can go for racecourses.
Like major competitive free-to-play multiplayer, Fortnite comes with series of updates to keep the interest of its large fan base. The current one is Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7: How To Fix Voice Chat Issues?
The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 came with huge hype as players are excited with this update. But unfortunately, major players have reported about the Voice Chat issue. In this article, we share one method of fixing this issue in your Xbox and PlayStation:
- Keep your Headset plugged to the controller
- Invite a friend to your party
- Then you leave the party and join back
- Go to Fortnite settings and head towards Audio Settings
- In the Audio sections go to Voice chat and Switch it off
- Then go back to the Party
- Leave the party again and head to Fortnite settings
- From the Audio settings, Switch On the Voice Chat
- Go back to the game, and join back the party
With this method, you can solve the Voice Chat Not Working error taking place on Fortnite. For more such fixes, check out DigiStatement.