Overwatch is a very popular online multiplayer game. Likewise, it is a game that is great for online matches with your friends. The game is available on a variety of platforms and has a large player base. A Gamertag or an in-game name is the most unique way of identification in the game. Therefore, a player’s ability to customize as well as change their profile name is very important. This article is regarding how to change your Overwatch name on PC, Xbox & PS4.
It is very important to understand the importance of changing names in the game. This is particularly true when you take into account the fact that you cannot simply change your name in Overwatch anytime you want. Likewise, players normally get one free ability to change their name after setting up their account initially.
How to change Overwatch name on PC :
The main way to change your name on Overwatch is using Battle.Net
1) First and foremost, you have to launch Battle.Net and log into your Battle.Net profile.
2) On your profile page, you can now click on your Account Details and navigate down to the BattleTag section.
3) Next up, you can change your BattleTag to whatever you like.
4) Finally, you can now save the changes.
How to change Overwatch name on Xbox, PS4, and also on PC :
1) First and foremost, you have to go to www.blizzard.com
2) Once you are on the official Blizzard website, you can log in to your Blizzard account. In order to do this, you can go to the “My Account” option on the top-right drop-down menu.
3) After successfully logging in to your Blizzard account using your Username and password, you can go to the “Account settings” option from the drop-down menu.
4) Going to the Blizzard Account settings will redirect you to a new web page: account.battle.net/overview. On this web page, you can go to the “Account Details” option from the left tab.
5) Under Account Details, you can move down and find the “BATTLETAG” name section.
6) Now, you can click on the “Update” option on the top right of the name section.
7) Finally, you can now enter a new Battletag name here.
This was regarding how to change the name in Overwatch for PC, Xbox, and PS4. You can read another article on the game here.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.