When you get too excited for a game to come, you usually pre-order that game to get your hands on it as soon as possible. But, gamers sometimes change their minds that, was the game worth the money that they are spending. In this doubtful situation, the best thing to do is cancel the pre-order and procrastinate the purchase. In this article, we are going to guide you on how you can cancel the pre-order that you have made for PS5 games and get a full refund of the money that you have spent. Continue reading this article till the end to know how to do it.
PS5 is the ninth-generation video gaming console from Sony, which stands a way ahead of its competitor, Xbox. It would not be wrong to say that PS5 is currently the best home video game console on the planet. Canceling the pre-order of a game on PS5 can be a piece of cake for gamers who are doing this for a while. But for beginners, it can be a complex process. So, without any further ado, let’s learn how to cancel pre-orders on PS5 and get a full refund.
PS5 Cancel Pre-Order with a full refund
There are certain protocols that PlayStation Network has listed for canceling pre-orders and getting refunds. If the game is not released, you can cancel the pre-order anytime before the release date, given that you have not installed even a DLC from that product. However, if the game has already been released, you can still cancel your pre-order within 14 days of your purchase, given that you have not downloaded anything included in the product (including pre-loading before release). Now, if you fall into any of the above-mentioned categories, start following these steps:
2) From the top bar, select “Support” and click on “Support” again.
3) Select “Online Assistant” from the bottom right side.
4) Enter your First and Last Name as asked by the Chat Bot.
5) Select “Refund Eligibility” after getting an option in the Chat.
6) After that, it will ask you if you are the owner of the account or not. Select “Yes” here.
7) Now, it will ask you what kind of refund you want. Select “Cancel Pre-order” from here.
8) After this, you will have to answer some general questions and enter the credentials of your account for verification. After answering all the questions and verifying your details, your pre-order will be canceled and the amount will be refunded.
So, this was everything about canceling a pre-order of PS5 games and getting a refund. If you found this article helpful, share it with your friends.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.