Rocket League has become a major online multiplayer game. Likewise, the game has also become one of the top eSports titles in gaming. The success, as well as popularity of the game, lends itself to how fun the game is. Rocket League is an online game. Therefore, you can invite and match up with friends for online matches. That is where the game’s fun, as well as the multiplayer experience, comes in. However, there are times when you might want to just play solo and avoid all distractions. A good way to achieve this is not to get invites. Thus, you may want to appear offline in order to do this. This article is a guide regarding how to appear offline on Rocket League for PC, Xbox & PS4 in 2022.
How to appear offline on Rocket League for PC, Xbox & PS4 in 2022:
Rocket League doesn’t have a native feature built-in to appear offline. Therefore, the only way to do this is platform-dependent. Additionally, these steps are not guaranteed to work as Rocket League has no official feature to appear offline.
For PC users:
1) First and foremost, you have to launch the Epic Games desktop launcher on your PC and sign in.
2) Next up, you have to click on your profile picture.
3) Then, go to the app’s settings and click on the toggle to change the Enable Offline Mode Browsing.
4) You can now disconnect from your internet and close the Epic Games launcher.
5) Finally, restart and sign into an offline mode in the Epic Games Launcher before launching Rocket League.
For Xbox users:
1) The first step is to go to the main screen on your console.
2) Next, use your controller to click on your profile picture.
3) After clicking on your profile picture, you can use the A button to open up your profile.
4) On the profile page, find the “Appear Online” option at the bottom of the page. You can then select it to bring out a drop-down menu.
5) From the drop-down menu, you can now select the “Appear Offline” option.
6) Your account can now appear offline to friends in Rocket League on the Xbox.
For PS4 users:
1) Launch your PS4 and go to the main screen.
2) Next, go to your profile page
3) Find the ‘’Set Online Status’’ box on your profile page.
4) Now, move the selection over the “Set Online Status” box to get a prompt.
5) Finally, you can select the ‘Appear Offline’ option from the prompt. You will now appear offline to your friends in Rocket League.
These have been some guides on how to appear offline in Rocket League. Keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the best guides as well as the latest updates.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.