League of Legends has become one of the most popular MOBA or Multiplayer Online Battle Arena games. Likewise, the game has also gained massive popularity in the eSports community. It is one of the biggest games for eSports competition. The game is also one of the best games to play co-op with friends. It is a game tailor-made for the multiplayer experience. This means that you can always get invites as well as add friends. However, there may be times where you want to play solo matches or don’t want any distractions. Thus, knowing how to appear offline is very useful. This article is a guide on how to appear offline on League of Legends (LOL) for PC & Mac in 2022.
How to appear offline on League of Legends (LOL) for PC & Mac in 2022:
1) First and foremost, make sure that your Windows firewall is active. You can go to your PC’s Control Panel to check your Windows firewall.
2) Next, open up your command prompt with Administrator Permissions. You can bring up Command Prompt by typing in “cmd” in your search bar.
3) Once the Command Prompt is open, you can type in according to your server, For NA server: “netsch advfirewall firewall add rule name=”lolchat” dir=out remoteip=188.8.131.52 protocol=TCP action=block” without the quotations. For EU server: “netsch advfirewall firewall add rule name=”lolchat” dir=out remoteip=184.108.40.206 protocol=TCP action=block” without the quotations.
4) You can now launch League of Legends and log in to your account. Your account will now appear offline to others.
Another method that you can use to appear offline in League of Legends is using Deceive.
How to appear offline using Deceive:
1) First and foremost, get the Deceive software from here.
2) Next up, create a shortcut for Deceive.exe and right-click on the Deceive.exe shortcut.
3) You can then click on properties.
4) After clicking properties, you can add “LoL” without the quotation marks in the end. For example: C:\Users\Username\Downloads\Deceive.exe lol
5) Click OK and launch the LoL client using the Deceive client.
6) Finally, your account will now appear offline to others.
Unfortunately, there are no workarounds currently available to appear offline in League of Legends on Mac. Hopefully, Riot can add a feature to natively appear offline soon.
These have been guides on how to appear offline in League of Legends. You can read more articles like this one by following Digistatement.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.