Genshin Impact has become a global phenomenon in gaming. It is one of the most popular games today. Likewise, the free-to-play online game is available on a variety of platforms. The action open-world role-playing game is an online game. However, players can enjoy the game’s main storyline in an RPG storyline. The game also has online features that allow you to play co-op with friends. This feature is available after reaching Adventure level 16. Thus players can invite as well as receive an invite after reaching Adventure level 16. However, receiving tons of invites every time you are online can become annoying. This article has guides on how to appear offline on Genshin Impact in 2022.
How to appear offline on Genshin Impact in 2022:
For PlayStation users:
There is no native way to appear offline in Genshin Impact. However, you can appear offline by using the general features of PlayStation consoles.
1) Firstly, you can launch your PlayStation and go to your console’s home screen
2) Then, move the selection to your profile and click on the X button.
3) Next up, you can go to the ‘Set Online Status’ box on your profile page.
4) After highlighting the “Set Online Status” box, you can select it to get a prompt for online or offline status.
5) Finally, you can select the ‘Appear Offline’ option. You will now appear offline to your friends.
For PC users:
You can install Genshin Impact on PC using your Epic Games Launcher. Therefore, you can use the launcher to hide your online status.
Sign In Later
1) When you open Epic Games Launcher for the first time, you can find different sign-in options.
2) You can go to the bottom of the screen, find the one that says “Don’t have an Epic Games account? Sign Up or Sign In Later”
3) Finally, click on the “Sign In Later” option.
Enable offline mode browsing
1) Launch the Epic Games Launcher
2) Next up, go to the left panel and click on settings.
3) In settings, go to Preferences and tick the Enable Offline Mode Browsing option.
4) Finally, close the Epic Games Launcher and make sure that it’s not running.
On Android and iOS
There is currently no way to hide your online status in Genshin Impact on Android and iOS.
So, this was all you needed to know about how you can appear offline to your friends while playing Genshin Impact in 2022. For more such guides, make sure to follow Digistatement.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.