Apex Legends is one of the most popular online first-person shooter games today. The game features very intense competitive multiplayer online matches. Likewise, queueing up for matches and playing with friends is a great way to enjoy the game. Therefore, you can invite your friends as well as get invites from friends in the game. However, receiving tons of invites can become overwhelming sometimes. Knowing how to appear offline is a great way to avoid such annoying invites. This article is a guide on how to appear offline on Apex Legends (PC, Xbox, PS4) in 2022.
How to appear offline on Apex Legends (PC, Xbox, PS4) in 2022:
For PC users:
1) Firstly, you can launch the Steam app on your computer and log in to your Steam account.
2) Now, go to the top of the menu and select the “Friends” tab. This shows you a list of your online as well as offline friends.
3) Next up, you can go to status selection and select the “Invisible” status option from the drop-down menu.
4) After you enable the “Invisible” status option, Steam will make your account appear offline to your friends on Apex Legends. Additionally, this process also makes you appear offline to other Steam users.
For Xbox users:
1) Firstly, go to the home screen on your Xbox, and press the up arrow on your Xbox controller’s D-Pad to select your profile picture.
2) Next up, you can now press the “A” button on your controller to bring up your profile on Xbox.
3) Scroll down and select the “Appear Online” option on your profile page. This opens a drop-down menu with more options.
4) You can now select the “Appear Offline” option from the drop-down list.
5) Finally, this hides your online status on the Xbox.
For PS4 users:
1) Firstly, launch your PS4 and go to your PS4 home screen.
2) Highlight your profile using your controller and click on the X button.
3) Clicking the X button on your profile picture brings up the profile page. Here, you can go to the ‘Set Online Status’ box.
4) Selecting the “Set Online Status” box gives you a prompt to appear online or offline.
5) Finally, select the ‘Appear Offline’ option, and you will now appear offline to your friends.
So, this was how you can appear offline on Apex Legends (PC, Xbox, PS4) in 2022. For more guides like this, make sure to follow Digistatement.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.