Destiny 2 is an online sci-fi multiplayer game. It is a game where the online co-op multiplayer mode is the backbone of the game. You can invite your friends or receive invites from friends to play in the co-op multiplayer mode. Likewise, Destiny 2 also allows you to form a clan with your friends. You may be invited by your friends as well as clan members.
However, getting tons of invites from your friends can become an annoyance. Whether you want some privacy or don’t want to play online co-op at the moment, knowing how to appear offline can be helpful. This article has all the information regarding how to appear offline in Destiny 2 (PC, Xbox, and PS4).
How to appear offline in Destiny 2:
For PC users:
1) First and foremost, open Steam on your computer and log in to your Steam account.
2) Now, you can click on the “Friends” tab from the top menu.
3) Next up, you can select the “Invisible” option from the drop-down menu.
4) Enabling the “Invisible” option in Steam will now make your account appear offline to everybody on Destiny 2. Additionally, this process also makes you appear offline to other Steam users.
For Xbox users:
1) Firstly, appearing offline on consoles like the Xbox Series X/S is platform-dependent.
2) Go to your home screen on your Xbox, and press the up arrow on your Xbox controller’s D-Pad to select your profile picture.
3) After selecting your profile picture, you can now press the “A” button on your controller to bring up your profile on Xbox.
4) On your profile page, you can now scroll down and select the “Appear Online” option. Doing this opens a drop-down menu with more options.
5) From the online status dropdown on the Xbox, you can select the “Appear Offline” option.
6) Finally, this can be used to hide your Xbox online status.
For PS4 users:
1) Firstly, launch your PS4 and go to your PS4 home screen.
2) Then, navigate to your profile and click on the “X” button.
3) Once your profile shows up, you can go to the ‘Set Online Status’ box.
4) After highlighting the “Set Online Status” box, you will get a prompt to appear online or offline.
5) Finally, select the ‘Appear Offline’ option, you will now appear offline to your friends.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.