Hogwarts Legacy is a very popular game that has taken the gaming world by storm. Likewise, it is one of the most popular games today. The game is set in the wizarding world universe but does not feature many of the iconic characters from the Harry Potter novels or film series. However, the world feels familiar to those who are fans of the Harry Potter series. Hogwarts Legacy takes place prior to any of the events in the movies and the books. Some players may be looking for information in the game regarding how to obtain items. One such useful item that you can get is the Shrivelfig Fruit. It is an item that can be used for brewing certain potions. If you are someone who is wondering how you can get this item, you have come to the right place. This article is therefore regarding how to get Shrivelfig Fruit in Hogwarts Legacy.
What is the importance of Shrivelfig Fruit?
In Hogwarts Legacy, Thunderbrew allows players to both stun and inflict damage upon nearby enemies, making it a highly advantageous potion for catching opponents off guard and turning the tide in battle. The potion can be brewed by gathering the necessary ingredients, which includes the Shrivelfig Fruit. This is a plant distinguished by its pink bulbs emerging from the stem. The Shrivelfig Fruit can be obtained by either purchasing it or growing it. You can learn about both of these methods by reading below.
Hogwarts Legacy: How to Get Shrivelfig Fruit
Here are the required steps –
- The first step is to progress through the main story.
- Next up, go to Hogsmeade and find The Magic Neep on the western side of the town, close to J. Pippin’s Potions shop.
- Here, you need to go talk to Timothy Teasdale and purchase the Shrivelfig Fruit bulbs from the vendor for 150 galleons.
- In order to grow this fruit on your own, you have to first get the seeds. You can do this by going to The Magic Neep.
- At the shop, purchase the Shrivelfig Fruit seeds for 450 Galleon.
- Now, return to the Room of Requirement and grow it inside the room. It takes about 12 minutes for this plant to grow.
This was an article regarding how to get Shrivelfig Fruit in Hogwarts Legacy. In addition to this article, you can also check out other articles on the game by following Digistatement.