Hi-Fi Rush is a music rhythm game where players are tasked with fighting enemies while being in sync with the music. The game features a variety of musical genres, including pop, electronic, and hip-hop, and allows players to customize their own playlists. The objective of the game is to achieve a high score by accurately tapping the beat of the music. Hi-Fi Rush is known for its vibrant and colorful graphics, as well as its smooth and responsive gameplay. Well, the game is available on Steam as well as Xbox Game Pass which is why questions about how to transfer save data from Game Pass to Steam are very common. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to transfer Game Pass Save Data to Steam in Hi-Fi Rush.
Why would you want to transfer your save data from GamePass to Steam?
There may be a number of reasons why you may want to transfer your save data from Game Pass to Steam. Likewise, a common reason is that you may have started playing the game on Game Pass but want to continue your progress on Steam. This is also the case for those who want to play this game on their Steam Deck. Anyways, transferring your save progress is quite an easy process. You can find out all the details on the same by reading below.
Hi-Fi Rush: How to Transfer Game Pass Save Data to Steam?
Here are the required steps to do this –
1) First and foremost, you have to go to the following folder path: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\BethesdaSoftworks.Hibiki_3275kfvn8vcwc\SystemAppData\wgs
2) Next up, go into the folder with a long name. Note that you should skip the folder with the letter “t”.
3) Inside this folder, you can find two files. Likewise, one of these files will have a size larger than 1 MB.
4) You have to copy the larger file and can ignore the “container” files.
5) Next, load up the game on Steam and save your progress. This will create a save file. After this, close the game.
6) Now, you have to paste the copied file into the Steam saves folder path:
%userprofile%\Saved Games\TangoGameworks\Hi-Fi RUSH (STEAM)\Saved\SaveGames.
7) Finally, rename the file to SaveGameSlot1.sav and overwrite the existing file in that folder.
This is how you can transfer Hi-Fi Rush Game Pass Save data to Steam. You can also check out other articles on the game by following Digistatement.