In GTA, jobs play an important role. While we get to start and join jobs to earn money, how about hosting jobs? Read this article where we share the guide on how to host jobs in GTA Online.
GTA: Hosting Job in GTA 5 Online
- Open the GTA Pause Menu
- Go under the Online section (accessible from the tab)
- From here, choose Jobs
- Now you can choose Rockstar Created or Rockstar Verified.
- From these options, you will come across a range of jobs to choose from
- Look for the Job which matches your preference. It can be any Job of your choice
- Upon selecting your preferred job for hosting, bookmark that job. You can do this by pressing the Square button on the PS4 or pressing the X button on the Xbox Controller.
- After bookmarking the job, you would like to host, go back to the Jobs menu
- From the Jobs menu, now select the option of Bookmarked
- Here, you will see all the jobs you have bookmarked.
- You will see a list of job categories (it’s like a genre), and upon selecting the specific category, you will come across that specific form of job.
- Click on the job you would like to host. You will receive an alert confirming the job.
- As you select this, the option of starting the job begins
- Before the job begins, you are the only one who gets the lobby access. This ensures that you can tweak the settings.
- Along with this, you can invite anyone you want. You also get the option to call your friends.
Another way through which you can host a job is by making a Playlist. The Playlist option is available on the Online tab of the GTA Main Menu. When you make a playlist, you will get the option of adding jobs and adding Bookmarked Jobs. After adding the bookmarked jobs or jobs of your preference. After you make the playlist, save the same. Now select a job from the playlist and start it up. It will be like the way we get to see with Bookmarked jobs. These are the ways you can host a job on GTA Online.
For more gaming guides and updates, head here.