Gran Turismo 7 has tons of unique features that make it an excellent racing sim game. Likewise, a very prominent feature in the game is the customization of your car including its color. Players have the option to customize as well as pick the color that they want for their cars. This article is therefore regarding Gran Turismo 7: How to change car color.
Gran Turismo 7: How to change car color –
There are different options for players to change as well as customize their car color in the game. Likewise, one of the easiest ways for players to change the color of their cars is by using the Brand Central option. Players have to visit Brand Central to customize their car colors. In order to do so, players have to first unlock Brand Central in the game.
How to change car color using Brand Central –
- First and foremost, you have to unlock Brand Central in the game. Likewise, you have to complete Menu Book 4 at the GT Café.
- Next up, you have to make sure that you finish in the top three at the High-Speed Ring Track Day event.
- You can then pick the color of the car that you want when buying cars at a dealership.
How to change car color using the game’s Livery Editor –
- First and foremost, you also have to unlock this feature. You can do this by completing Menu Book 7 at the GT Café. Likewise, you have to collect a Mini Cooper S, Abarth 500, as well as a Volkswagen Polo GTI to complete the Menu Book.
- After completing the Menu Book, you have to go to your Garage and select the car you want to paint.
- Then, you have to go to the GT Auto Shop on the World Map.
- In the GT Auto Shop, you have to select the Customise Cars tab and choose Paint Color.
- After selecting the color that you like, you have to go back to the GT Auto main menu. Now, you have to go to the Livery Editor and then, Paint.
- Finally, you can apply paint color to either the whole body or specific parts of a car like wheels.
This was an article regarding how to change car color in Gran Turismo 7. You can also check out another article on the game by clicking here.