Since the pandemic doesn’t seem to be ending soon, schools and colleges are still relying on online platforms for continuing their work. One of the most popular apps in these times has been the Google Classroom app. But lately, some users have been facing issues while using the app. Whenever they open the Classroom app, it says that the server isn’t responding. You can check the entire thread here.
Google Classroom’s main purpose is to simplify the process of sharing notes and media files between teachers and students. It has excellent integration with Google’s other app like Docs, Gmail and more for making the process easier. For example, if a teacher has asked the students for an assignment, its due date will show up on each student’s phone on the Google Calendar app. Students can submit their work on Google Classroom through Google Forms, which the teacher can review to check their progress.
Back to the topic, you can resolve the issue of Google Classroom not working for you by using the following steps:-
On the Web –
1. Go to the History section of your browser and clear History, data and Cache.
2 Try to open the Google Classroom website on an Incognito tab or Private tab.
3. If you are using multiple accounts of Classroom on the same browser, log out of all the accounts. Restart your browser and try again.
4. Try logging into your Classroom account with another browser, this will ensure that this is not a browser issue.
5. Make sure that your internet connection is working properly. You could also connect to a different network and try logging in again.
On Mobile App –
1. Check whether your internet connection is working properly or not. Try a different network for logging in.
2. If you have logged in with multiple accounts in the Classroom app, log out all of them. Now, try logging in to check whether the issues has been fixed or not.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.