We all know that Pixel Phones are one of the best camera smartphones. Pixel phones are able to take beautiful shots due to the amazing co-ordination of the image processing chip and the Google Camera(Gcam). The image processing chip and the Gcam are the exclusive features of Pixel devices and can not be used on other smartphones. But, looking at the popularity of this camera feature, some developers started to find a way to make this feature available on other smartphones and made a MOD version of Google Camera which can run on any Android device, if your device’s Camera2Api is enabled.
Nikita Gcam is one of the most popular modded version of Google Camera. So, in this article, you will get the download link of Nikita Gcam 1.8 which is a modded version of Gcam 7.4. The Nikita Gcam comes with many bugs fixed and added features. The full changelog of this update is given below.
• Crash fixed on redmi note 8/9 series.
• Added in-app dotfix postprocessing for non-root OP5/5T (Thanks Urnyx05 and Marco)
• Added Color filter arrangement (Thanks Arnova8G2)
• Added Manual Black Level control (Thanks Arnova8G2)
• Added more noise models from UltraCVM GCam (Thanks UltraM8)
• Added separated Noise Modeler toggles for Main, Front and AUX
• Added more exposure time values (32s, 16s, 8s, 4s and 1/4s)
• Added Exposure Time settings for AUX
• Added exposure fixes for Redmi Note 8 Pro and code optimizations (Thanks Wyroczen)
• Added maximum zoom level (Thanks cstark)
• Added Shasta factor
• Added PseudoCT toggle for AWB
• Added Mi10 Ultra AWB (Thanks Savitar)
• Added LG G7 AWB
• Added toggle for Astro 1s/8s
• New xml configs selection menu with dark theme support (Thanks Arnova8G2)
• Fixed some things for OnePlus Nord
• Fixed crashes on some devices
• Reorganized settings
• Small changes and improvements
With so many new features and improvements this modded Gcam version is definitely worth a try! So, what are you waiting for? Download Nikita Gcam 1.8 version from the link below.
We keep posting posts related to Technology. So, follow our website to get the technology updates as soon as we publish them.