If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to construct a Field Bridge in Foxhole, you have come to the right place. There are a number of structures that you can build in the game. A very useful structure that you can build in the game is the Field Bridge. Likewise, many players may be looking for information regarding the steps on how to build it. This article is therefore regarding Foxhole: How to construct Field Bridge.
What is a Field Bridge?
A Field Bridge in the game is a structure that players can build in order to cross obstacles. Likewise, players can build this structure over obstacles that include rivers, valleys, cliffs, destroyed bridges, etc. Players can use the structure in order to let infantry, as well as land vehicles, cross these terrain obstacles. Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to construct a field bridge in the game by reading below.
Foxhole: How to construct Field Bridge
1) First and foremost, you have to produce 5 Metal Beams in order to construct a Field Bridge. You can produce a Metal Beam in crates at a factory.
2) Next up, you have to equip the Metal Beams and press B to open the building or construction menu. In the construction menu, you have to select the Field Bridge option.
3) Then, you have to rotate the blueprint using the right mouse button and mouse drag. After doing so, you have to press the left mouse button to place the first end of the bridge. You have to press again in order to place the other end.
4) Now, you have to press the left mouse button on the blueprint to submit the metal beam that you carry. After doing so, you have to get 4 more of the metal beams and add them.
5) Finally, you can now complete the construction.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to construct a Field Bridge in Foxhole. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.