Racing games provide us with that natural dose of adrenaline. As we sit and take control of the virtual steering wheel, a lot of responsibility falls on our shoulder (and hands too.) What happens in the track might stay in the track, but it can have a long-lasting impression on us. But if there’s something about racing games, it has to be the range of cars brought by it. Speaking of which, we cannot miss out on mentioning Forza Horizon. The Microsoft Studios published game ensures the title to be exclusive for PC, the Xbox One and the Xbox Series X|S. Hence we get to see games like Forza Horizon 4 available in the Microsoft family.
In Forza Horizon 4, we get to see Great Britain in a different avatar. In this racing game, players get to have customised racing tracks through which they can create races.
Forza Horizon 4: How To Boost FPS & Increase Performance In 2021?
- As the game starts, select Options and start Benchmark Mode
- Now go to Video settings
- From there, switch on Dynamic Optimization
- Match the resolution with your display device
- Keep Frame Rate at Unlocked (Variable) and keep your display in Full-Screen mode. Switch on Show FPS
- In the Video settings itself, go from Basic to Advanced settings. Disable Shadows
- From your Task Manager, select Forza Horizon 4 and right-click to access details. In the details menu, keep Set Priority at High.
- The Task Manager also helps you to ensure how to end task which occupies your CPU (and even GPU)
Along with this, it is very important to get the latest update of your GPU’s Graphics Driver. They help in optimization and further boost your gaming performance. Along with this, keep the latest version of Windows. For a better gaming experience guide, DigiStatement is your destination, with the latest updates on gaming and technology.