Fortnite Season 2 Week 7 has been leaked by data miners following the update v12.30 with more Deadpool related tasks.
Epic Games have been pouring Fortnite with a lot of new content since season 2 has launched. However, in update 12.30 they have introduced crash pads, the Kingsman Umbrella item, and fixed many bugs.
Because of updated files, once again data miners got a chance to frisk through them, and they have done it and revealed the Week 7 Challenges.
According to Fortnite leaker iFireMonkey, week 7 challenges are called Skye’s Adventure. Each of the challenges rewards 40,000 XP and there are 8 challenges. Check out the tasks in leaker’s tweet below:
Fortnite Season 2 Week 7 Challenges
- Search Chests at Spy Bases – 7
- Deal damage to players using SMGs or Pistols – 400
- Mark an Uncommon, Rare, and Epic item – 1
- Collect 75 of each material within 60 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus – 3
- Hide in a Creepin’ Cardboard at the Box Factory – 1
- Consume Forage Items at Weeping Woods or The Orchard – 10
- Visit The Shark, Rapid’s Rest, and Gorgeous Gorge – 1
- Escape a Vault using a Secret Passage – 1
- Visit Skye’s coastal campsites – 3
Apart from week 7 challenges, new Deadpool challenges are also leaked. There are two challenges and one of them rewards Deadpool cosmetics.
Fortnite Deadpool Week 7 Challenges
- Find Deadpool’s 2 Pistols – 1
- Enter a Phone Booth or Portapotty to become the Super-est of Superheroes –
Epic Games haven’t announced week 7 challenges, so these can be changed anytime.