Epic Games has released a new update for the game. The new update has addressed & fixed many lingering bugs. The latest update of the game has arrived with version 12.10. The newest update has also added a plethora of new content to the game & you can find its details from here.
However, the latest update is currently not available on the App Store. Due to this reason, players on iOS devices will be unable to login until the client update for patch v12.10 becomes available on the App Store. Epic Games has also released an official statement on its Twitter handle which you can check below.
Rest assured, we’re keeping a close eye on all related developments, and will update the story with relevant info as and when we come across any. So in case, you’re encountering the issues discussed here, stay tuned for updates.
Apart from this, Epic Games has fixed many bugs with the game update v12.10. This information has been shared by Epic Games on the Fortnite official Trello board.
- Flair style of Y0ND3R incorrectly locked.
- Big Haul Glider variant may not unlock.
- XP gain from XP Coins not appearing in XP bar.
- Unable to close map with map input if bound to directional pad up.
- Teammate arrows flickering / temporarily disappearing in Team Rumble.
- Weak Point hits not registering when very close to them.
- Splitscreen: Player 1 interrupts Player 2’s trigger button action.
- The Class Selector Device will not work unless the volume is visible.
Save the World
- Unable to collect items with the pickup key.
- Players may get stuck in the inventory menu.
- Controller inputs may not function correctly on Feedback / Reporting in the player menus.
- Updating to latest patch.
- Map markers misaligned after zooming