Football Manager 2022 (FM 22) is the recently released title in the Football Manager video game series. Developed by Sports Interactive and published by Sega, Football Manager 22 is the recently released single-player football manager simulation game. In this game you select your favorite club, make some strategies in order to win, overcome the odds, and earn your success. Many players have given a very positive response to this game but some players are facing an unusual error named “DXGI_Error_Device”. If you are also one of the players who are facing this error, continue reading this article till the end to fix this error.
Fix: FM 22 DXGI_Error_Device Error
The FM 22 DXGI_Error_Device Error does not let you launch the game and play it. It is a quite annoying error and the major reason behind this error is somewhere related to your Graphics Drivers or Graphics Card. So, follow the below-mentioned steps to fix the DXGI_Error_Device Error.
- Reinstall Graphics Card Drivers: Before uninstalling your graphics drivers, make sure that your PC is fulfilling the minimum PC requirements to run FM 22. If your PC met the requirements, make sure to uninstall and reinstall your Graphics Drivers again. For your reference, the minimum PC requirements are:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit, 8/8.1, 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 1.8GHz+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel GMA X4500, NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT, AMD/ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 – 256MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Launch FM 22 with low configuration settings: If your PC does not have a dedicated graphics card and having a low-specs intel processor, then follow this path to launch the game with low configuration: Steam > Library > Football Manager 2022 > Properties > General > Set Launch Options. In the space given in front of it, type ” –config very_low”, and launch the game through steam.
- Get the Graphics Drivers listed on your Laptop’s website: If you are encountering this error quite frequently, then you must try uninstalling your Nvidia, AMD, or intel graphics drivers and shift to the graphics drivers that is listed on your laptop’s brand’s website. Don’t forget to check the model number of your laptop on the website.
So, that was how you can fix the FM 22 DXGI_Error_Device Error. If you found this solution helpful, share this article with your friends.