Are you also facing a Knockout City error with a message, “There is a problem with your game’s setup. Please Reinstall the game.”? If yes, then this article is going to help you fix this error. Keep reading to know more.
Recently released, Knockout City is a publication of one of the most famous publishers, Electronic Arts. There has not been much time since the game’s release and it has started troubling its players in many ways. In this article, we are going to discuss some solutions of the error that pops with a message, “There is a problem with your game’s setup. Please Reinstall the game”. So, here is everything you need to know.
Knockout City Error Fix
The error that we are talking about does not let players to access the game. This error is particularly seen when players are trying to play on Windows. Here are some steps that you must follow to fix this error in your PC:
- Install Visual C++ Files: You can visit here to download the x86 and x64 version of C++ files.
- After downloading the exe files, click on install or repair, whatever comes up.
- After these files are installed, restart your computer and then try to run Knockout City.
- If you are still facing this issue, then you have to repair the “vc_redist” file. You can find these files by following this path: This PC> Local Disk C> Program Files x86> Origin Games> Knockout City> Installer> vc> vc2015> redist. After reaching the redist folder, run x86 and x64 files as administrator and repair them.
- As the final solution, Verify Integrity of the game/ Repair the game files: If you have purchased the game from Steam, make sure to verify the integrity of game files as it installs any missing files or reinstall the corrupted game files again. On the other hand, if you have purchased this game from Origin, you can do a repair for the game files.
So, if you found this article helpful, share it among your friends to help them fix this error.
Read More: Nintendo Switch players unable to play the game due to crashes, fix awaited
Read More: Failed to Initialize Vulkan Error: How to fix it?