Cricut Design Space is an app available for both, desktop and mobile platforms to create a project with a Cricut. Design Space app is free to use but it is very essential in order to operate your Cricut machine. A Cricut is a cutting machine that can cut several different materials for your craft projects like paper, vinyl, and cardstock.
In the Design Space app, there are some fonts, images and project available to use for free. You can either use these, upload your font and images or subscribe to the Cricut Access. The fonts and images in the Design Space app can be purchased in two ways –
- You can buy them.
- You can use them for free with the Cricut Access.
The app also offers a 30-day free trial with access to all the paid fonts, images and projects. After using your free trial , if you do feel the need to subscribe there are mainly three types of subscriptions for the Cricut Access –
- Pay monthly. ($10USD)
- Pay an yearly fee. ($8USD/month)
- Premium yearly subscription ($10USD/month+added benifits)
Coming to the topic, some users have been recently facing issues while using the Design Space app & it is not working for them. A spinning loading circle gets stuck on their canvas and here are the ways you can fix this issue :-
1. If the issue is is with a particular project, re-creating the project should solve the issue.
2. Ensure that your system has the required hardware capable for running Design Space.
3. Delete your broswer’s cache, history and cookies.
4. Try to access Design Space from another browser like Chrome or Firefox.
5. If none of the above steps work, you should try to contact the Member care for further assistance in resolving this issue.