A very common issue that FIFA 23 players face is the two controllers or ghost controller issue. Likewise, this is an issue that can be very annoying for players. Thus, knowing how to fix this issue is important. This article is therefore regarding some fixes as well as workarounds for FIFA 23 game showing two controllers or ghost controller issue.
What is the two controllers or ghost controller issue in FIFA 23?
The ghost controller issue is a very common issue that many players report facing in the game. Likewise, this is an issue that players have also reported in FIFA 22. The issue does not impact the playability of the game. However, it is an issue where players report seeing a ghost controller or an additional controller being detected by the game when plugging or connecting only one controller.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding some fixes as well as workarounds for the ghost controller issue by reading below.
FIFA 23 game showing two controllers or ghost controller: Fixes & Workarounds –
Make sure you plug in your controller properly –
A simple workaround for this issue is to make sure your computer detects your controller properly. Likewise, you can ensure this by plugging in your controller properly before launching the game. You can also make sure you have a proper connection when using a wireless controller.
Reset your controller –
A fix you can follow is simply resetting your controller. This is a fix mostly for wireless controllers. All you have to do is to hold down the controller power button for about 10-12 seconds. After doing so, you can turn the controller back on and connect to your PC. Now, the issue should be fixed.
Update your controller drivers –
1) First and foremost, you have to right-click on the Windows Start button or simply go to search and type in Device Manager.
2) Next up, you have to open the Device Manager and make sure that you see your controller.
3) Then, you have to select your controller from the recognized list.
4) Now, you have to right-click and select the uninstall option.
5) Finally, you have to restart your system while the controller is connected. This lets Windows automatically install the latest driver available for the device.
Diagnose the port detection of your controller –
1) Firstly, you have to go to the Control Panel.
2) Next up, you have to select the Hardware and Sound option in your Control Panel.
3) Then, you have to go to View Devices and Printers.
4) After doing so, you have to see if your system detects the controller. Make sure your controller shows up.
5) Finally, you have to simply re-insert or reconnect your controller and restart your system.
This was an article regarding some fixes as well as workarounds for the game showing two controllers or ghost controller issue. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.