After a successful pre-launch campaign by EA sports for upcoming FIFA 21, they were hit with a major leak. All over Youtube and social media, we could see videos of leaked content from FIFA 21. EA were pushed to use copyright strikes to stop the dam from overflowing.
The leak is being traced back to the EA play event held in Netheralnds that showcased the functionality of the game.
Leaked Changes in FIFA 21
The interface of the game looks very similar to the previous one. Not many changes to the main menu or the looks except the theme color. The pages of formation, personalized tactics also remain the same as last year but there is still no Juventus added on to the roster of clubs.
- The new changes include some cool icons for some teams like Hellas Verona. This is an early beta though so all the changes might not go through.
- You will also have the Weekly competetion in FUT called the Division Rivals to play but only after 40 games. It will not improve your rank but will get your champions points.
- FUT champs will now feature top 200 which was previously restricted to top 100.
- One interesting feature added to the gameplay is to allow plauers the choice between taking a foul or continuing with an advantage.
- You can also pass to the defender standing inside your box during a goal kick.
- A revamped rewind feature.
- Many players will be sad to know that the shush celebration has been removed from the game. There is also a leak video for VOLTA celebrations that look more like Fortnite/PUBG dances.
- They have also introduced the crying celebration exclusive only to Mbappe. Cannot be used by other players.
- Some player icons and ingame textures, animations of faces have been improved drastically.
That was it for the leaks. We should understand that this is stll early beta and might not contain all the new features that might be coming to FIFA 21. The release date of FIFA is set at 9th October, still no news for new-gen platforms though.