For making kits in FIFA 21 Career Mode, there are two important prerequisites. The first thing you need to download is the FIFA Editing Toolsuite. The current edition is v1.0.7. Along with this, you need to use the FIFA 21 Kit Creator website. Download the FIFA Editing Toolsuite and set up the software. Now you need to start creating the FIFA 21 Kit Creator kit for making and using kits in career mode. In this article, we share all the details and step by step instructions so that you can make your customised jerseys for career mode in the game.
FIFA 21: Kit Creation
- Go to the Kit Creator website (click on the link above)
- You will see various options on the left, namely Logos, Shirts, Shorts and Socks.
- You can select the Brand from the available presets or upload a custom brand logo of your own for the logo. Ensure that all the files you will upload here in Kit Creator need to be in .png format.
- Choose your logo of the kit brand. For the Team logo, sponsor logo, Back sponsor, and sleeve sponsors (both left and right), you need to upload the .png file of your choice. You can also set the colour of the logo based on your preference.
- Next up, set the Shirt. Here, you can set the colour of side stripes, sleeve cuffs, armband, collar and base. If you want, you can also select the colours of your sleeves separately.
- Therefore, you can also add layers like base design, graphics, patterns, text, and custom logo.
- For shorts as well, you can add layers like base design, graphics, patterns, text and custom logo. On the top of the Shorts Tab, you can select the visibility and colour of side stripes and set the base colour.
- In socks, you can select the base colour. You can also set layers like base design, graphics, patterns, text, and custom logo if required.
- After setting these up, click on download. This will save as a ZIP File. Extract these files in a folder called Kit.
- You will select the jersey category you want to add for career mode from the left-hand side.
- Search for the club and then select the customised kit you want to add for Career Mode.
- On the bottom left-hand side, you need to select the Kit Creator files we downloaded after designing.
- Match the files with the specific name of the category.
- Individually match the categories for logo, shirt, socks, jerseys. Henceforth, it would take some time.
- Upon loading all the required files, and click on Launch FIFA with mods.
- This would open FIFA. Head to the career mode option.
- Check for your Team Roster. You will see that the customised jersey has been added for Career Mode.
Henceforth, for more gaming related content, click here.