Farming Simulator is one of the most popular farming simulation game franchises. The Farming Simulator franchise comes from the developer studio Giants Software. Farming Simulator 22 is the latest game in the franchise. Likewise, the franchise is critically acclaimed for its accuracy and attention to detail in its depiction and simulation of the farming experience. There are a wide variety of farm vehicles available in the game franchise. Additionally, there are diverse environments featuring American and European styles of farmland available for players to explore. Vehicles, machinery, and also a variety of environments are integral to the complete farming experience. Farming Simulator 22 is available on a variety of platforms, including PlayStation 4, Xbox One, macOS, Microsoft Windows, Google Stadia, and Macintosh operating systems. This article is a fix guide on how to get snow in Farming Simulator (FS) 22.
How to get snow in Farming Simulator (FS) 22:
1) First and foremost, launch Farming Simulator 22 and from the main menu select a map.
2) Once you are on a map of your choice, go to the in-game settings.
3) Then, select the speed for the in-game real-time counter, which by default is set to 5X.
4) Now, set the speed for the in-game time in relation to real-time to 120X.
5) Once you have set the speed of the in-game time, you can then go to the days per month option.
6) The days per month refers to the number of days it takes for a month to pass in the game.
7) Now, the snow in-game is mainly available during the months of January and February. Therefore, you have to pass the in-game time to reach a snowy month.
8) You can also use the weather forecast to check for the days with snowy weather. This is a great way to forecast and confirm the days with snowfall.
9) Once you are in a snow season and there is snow, you can now go back to the settings.
10) In the days per month option, you can set it to 28 days once you are in the month of December. This stretches out the snowy season and also allows for snow to actually appear on the ground.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.