Boom Boom is an Amigo dog in Far Cry 6. Boom Boom is one of the best Amigos in the game for looting. Boomer, now known as Boom Boom, is also a secret amigo in the previous game, Far Cry 5. The use of Amigos in the game is very beneficial to collect more resources and also makes taking on tougher missions easier. There are a number of main Amigos to obtain, each of them has different abilities and also, a method of obtaining them. The game this time around takes place on the fictional island of Yara. Players take on the role of a guerilla fighter, Dani Rojas. The basic story in Far Cry 6 follows Dani and her battle to fight against the dictator, El Presidente. Likewise, as in the previous Far Cry games, players have to explore the island and complete objectives.
Boom Boom’s Perks & Abilities
Boom Boom is a Stealth Amigo, and his special skill is the ability to retrieve the loot from dead enemies for you. In addition, you can upgrade him with abilities.
- Pointer: This can be used to command Boom Boom to mark the location of enemy troops and animals
Steps to unlock: Boom Boom must collect resources from 10 dead bodies.
- Expert Tracker: Boom Boom has the ability to tag enemies from further away.
Steps to unlock: Boom Boom must tag 24 animals.
- Thick Coat: This is a form of HP upgrade and thus, Boom Boom’s max health is increased.
Steps to unlock: Boom Boom must tag 50 enemies.
Here are the steps on how to get Boom Boom in Far Cry 6:
- Boom Boom is found on the Valle de Oro. Firstly, You have to unlock the mission Boom or Bust from Juan Cortez
In order to begin the quest Boom Or Bust, you have to read the note pinned to the pole in the center of Camp Maximas which reads “The Shipment From Montana”.
- Then, a short quest will begin where you must head to a marked location and try to open a specific shipping container out of several shipping containers.
- Opening the right container will free Boom Boom and also, will immediately make him join you as an Amigo.
Far Cry 6 is available to play on various platforms such as Xbox Series X and Series S, Amazon Luna, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Google Stadia, and also on Microsoft Windows.
You can also read more info on the game here.