Are you also looking for a guide that will show you how you can install mods in the recently released F1 2021 game? If yes, then continue reading this article to know more about this topic. The fourteenth installment in the F1 series, F1 2021 is the official game for the 2021 Formula 1 and Formula 2 Championships. This game has been successfully released on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X and S. This game has been published for the first time under EA Sports Publications. Moreover, in this article, we are going to discuss how you can install mods in the recently released F1 game. So, here is everything you need to know about it.
F1 2021 Game Mods: How to install?
Mods are some modified additions to the original game that are made by fans for the purpose of fun, adding their taste to the game, etc. Players, on the other end, install mods because they want to enjoy some unique skins and dresses that are not present in the original game. So, here are the steps that will guide you through the process:
- Firstly, you would have to install Ego ERP Archiver for Windows. This software will be merging the modified files with the original file of the game. So, head here to download it. You would also have to install the 5.0.0 version of the .net framework to be able to install mods. Head here to download it.
- Now, visit any trusted mods website for F1 2021. We recommend you to visit Race Department.
- After downloading your desired mod for the game. Open the .exe file of Ego ERP Archiver that you downloaded earlier.
- Start by setting the directory. For this, head to the Settings> Game Directory> Set Directory> F1 2021 folder Location.
- Now, we will be adding actual mods to the game. The process of adding mods is going to be the same for cars, skins, gloves, wheels, etc. So, go through this process carefully and you can add any mod you want.
- Click on Open> F1 2021> 2021_asset_groups> F1_2021_vehicle_package> teams> fom_car> wep> fom_car.erp.
- Now, numerous files will get opened, and select the one file that you want to replace. For instance, say you want to replace “livery_deluxe_01_d.tif”, select it, click on textures, and select import.
- Now, browse to the location where you installed the mod in step 2. Select the file with the same extension and type (in our case, the file ends with _d.tif and it is a car, so make sure to keep these 2 things in mind) and finally replace this file.
- After saving this, you will see that the skin for a car has been changed in the game.
- Perform similar steps for any mod you want to add. Just get to the right location and file and replace it with the file of the same extension and type.
So, if you found this article helpful, share it with your friends.
Read More about F1 2021: