The servers of Escape from Tarkov were down due to scheduled server maintenance. Finally, Battlestate Games has concluded the server maintenance and the new update is now rolling out. The new update carries patch version 0.12.4.6617 which is now available across PC platforms in all regions. The new update is now live, and can be downloaded.
Talking about the new patch update, the details have already been shared by Battlestate Games. With the new Escape from Tarkov update, version 0.12.4.6617 developers bring bug-fixes and game optimization patch.
In the previous update, creators have added features like heavy breathing (when the character is out of stamina, sounds of heavy breathing will be heard), but this time, no new game-features have been added.
The new patch update aims to fix various bugs causing minor freezes and stuttering. But, no major game features will be added. Well, you can check out the fixed issues in the patch notes below. We have mentioned the official patch notes below. Make sure to check it out for finer details.
Escape from Tarkov Update 0.12.4.6617 Patch Notes –
– Fixed some causes for the main freezes during combat
– Various bugs causing minor freezes and stuttering have been fixed
– Fixed a bug where ammo was visually being spent in the hideout’s shooting range (and related bugs)
– Fixed a bug of the ability to get to the Lab during nighttime
– Partial interface layout fixes for 4:3 screens. The screen layout for selecting the location and group lobby got affected
– Fixed a bug that occurred when trying to buy mods for a weapon preset
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.