Escape From Tarkov is a great first-person shooter game. In the game, many people are facing issues in accessing the menus. This includes the Traders, the Flea Market menu not loading. You will notice that after the 12.11 update, the menu screen has been changed at the beginning. This new menu design with the CCTV camera on the right is therefore a triggering source for the menu lag people face in the game. For people with mid-range assembled PC’s, the chances of this lag taking place are higher. Therefore, in this article, we talk about the fix for this issue you might face in the game.
Escape From Tarkov: Menu Lag Fix
- On the bottom right corner of your screen, you will notice that there would be the Settings button.
- Click on the Settings button to access the menu.
- From here, you will be coming across the Game tab. This tab is located on the extreme left, adjacent to the Graphics tab.
- In the Game tab, you will get a menu loaded. Under this menu, you will get the option of Main menu background.
- By default, the 12.11 Update sets up The Lab as the default menu design. This is the one with the CCTV camera. Therefore, you are facing the menu lag because of this new menu design, brought by the update.
- To change it, you can click on the Main menu background and select Factory or Woods. We recommend you The Factory, for significant change in accessibility speed.
Upon instantly changing the background, you will notice that the Main menu lag has got fixed. The lag speed has reduced drastically, and you will be able to access the menu with ease. After this change, you will be able to fix the menu lag taking place in the Flea market, the Traders menu. The load time, therefore, comes back to normal. The Flea Market items would load up instantly. Traders would also take the usual time to load, and the lag would not come up and slow down the pace.
This is how you can fix the Escape From Tarkov 12.11 update menu lag. Henceforth, if you want to check out gaming updates and content, click here.