If you want to install Lineage OS 17 on your Realme 3 Pro, you are at the right place. Today, we will be talking about Lineage OS 17 and providing a guide to install Lineage OS along with download links. Before we get started with the Lineage installation guide, let’s have a brief intro about what is Lineage OS and a quick look at the specifications of Realme 3 Pro.
What is Lineage OS :
LineageOS is a free, community-built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
Realme 3 Pro Specifications ;
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 710|
|Rear Camera||16 MP, f/1.7, 1/2.6″, 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
Here is How to Install Lineage OS 17 ROM on Realme 3 Pro:
Note: Your device might get bricked or any other problem may arise during the process. So, follow the guide at your own risk. We will not be responsible for any problem in your smartphone.
- You will require to unlock the device bootloader at first.
- You need TWRP Recovery on Realme 3 Pro (RMX1851)
- You will have to Download the required TWRP file, LineageOS 17 zip file, and Supported GApps file from below.
Note: Take the complete backup of your phone and make sure your is charger sufficiently before starting the procedure.
Download Links: Lineage OS 17
- Lineage OS 17 Download
- Download Lineage OS 17 Gapps [BitGapps]
- Download and install Realme USB Drivers
- Latest TWRP Recovery: Download
Steps to Install Lineage OS 17 on Realme 3 Pro:
- First, download all the required files for your phone.
- Now, copy and paste the TWRP image file, GApps file, and ROM zip file to the internal storage of your smartphone.
- Now, you will have to reboot your Realme 3 Pro into recovery mode.
- You will boot into TWRP Recovery mode.
- Once you are in the recovery menu, tap on Install button > Install Image > Select the TWRP Image from the internal storage.
- Swipe to confirm flash.
- Now, again reboot to recovery mode.
- In the TWRP menu, go to Wipe section.
- Select Advanced Wipe > Select the data, system, vendor, cache. Then swipe to wipe it.
- Now, Flash the ROM zip file from the Install option.
- The system will be mounted already Uncheck it & Remount system and vendor manually. Then flash Gapps zip file as well.
- Lastly, reboot your smartphone into a new system. Wait for the boot process to get finished.
So, that’s all about How to Download and install LineageOS 17 on Realme 3 Pro. If you have any query then do let us know in the comments section below.