If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to get cement in Dinkum, you have come to the right place. Dinkum is a casual sim game that has a massive amount of content for players to discover. Likewise, the game requires players to discover and obtain resources. A very useful resource in the game is cement. Each resource serves different purposes in the game. Thus, knowing how to obtain it can be very useful. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to get cement in Dinkum.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to get cement in the game by reading below.
Dinkum: How to get cement –
Here are the steps on how to get cement in the game –
- First and foremost, you have to obtain a Mining License, Stone Grinder as well as a basic pickaxe in order to obtain cement.
- Next up, you have to obtain Permit Points by completing milestones in your journal. Once you get enough Permit Points, you can start getting the necessary items.
- Then, you have to get a Mining License from Fletch for 250 Permit Points. After obtaining a Mining License, you can purchase a pickaxe to mine rocks. Likewise, you can purchase a Basic Pickaxe from John’s store in exchange for 1,200 Dinks.
- Now, you have to explore Dinkum and start completing tasks. You have to gather at least 10000 Dinks. After gathering the Dinks, you have to go to John and purchase the Stone Grinder Tool.
- You have to place the Stone Grinder at a spot. After obtaining all the necessary requirements, you have to collect stones. You can do this by exploring the island and mining rocks using your pickaxe.
- Finally, you have to go to the Stone Grinder and place one stone into the machine. Now, you have to wait for the machine to give you cement.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to get cement in the game. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.