If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to get the Cataclysmic in Destiny 2, you have come to the right place. Destiny 2 is a very popular online shooter game. Likewise, it is a game that has tons of content for players to discover. The game has a wide range of unique weapons. A very powerful weapon in the game is the Cataclysmic. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to get the Cataclysmic in Destiny 2.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to get the Cataclysmic in the game by reading below.
Destiny 2: How to get Cataclysmic?
Here are the steps on how to get the Cataclysmic weapon in the game –
- First and foremost, you have to run a raid to obtain it. Likewise, it is possible to obtain this weapon as a drop. Therefore, you have to run the Witch Queen Raid called the Vow of the Disciple. In order to run this raid, you need to have access to the Witch Queen expansion pack.
- Next up, you can also find 5 other guardians to complete the raid with. The weapon may also drop during the first two encounters in the raid. Consequently, you may get it as a drop from Acquisition or the Caretaker encounters.
- Cataclysmic is also a weapon that is possible to craft at the Relic near the Enclave. In order to craft it, you have to collect 5 Deepsight Resonance versions of the weapon. This means that they are the red-bordered versions of the weapon. Additionally, it is important to note that you can also get a red weapon in the raid each week. All you have to do is complete the raid puzzle.
- After collecting the 5 Deepsight Resonance versions of the weapon, you have to level them all up to unlock the Pattern for Cataclysmic.
- Then, you can now craft your very own version of the weapon.
- Finally, you can now get Cataclysmic in the game.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to get the Cataclysmic in Destiny 2. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.