Are you also facing Lag Issue in Dead by Daylight on PS5? If yes, then this article is probably going to fix your problem. Behavior Interactive’s Dead By Daylight is an asymmetric survival horror video game. This game was initially released for Microsoft Windows in 2016 but gradually, Behavior Interactive has been successful in releasing the game on every popular platform including mobile. In this article, we are going to talk about some methods by which you can fix your lag issues of Dead by Daylight on your PS5. So here is everything you need to know.
Dead by Daylight: Lag Issues
When any game is facing some lag issues, the player must ensure that whether the issue is at the game’s end or the player’s end. Firstly, to ensure that there is not any problem at your end, you must run the following checks.
- Make Sure that you have good internet connectivity as Dead by Daylight is a multiplayer game. The game can face lagging issues due to bad internet connectivity. To run the game smoothly, players have to sync with one another via a good internet connection.
- Try a different Graphics Mode in the game or console.
- Restart the PS5.
- Ensure the PS5 is cooled down.
- Try using another monitor as sometimes the monitor can also create a lagging problem.
- Try another game and see whether it shows some kind of lag or not. If it does not show, then there is a problem with the server.
If the game is still lagging after running these checks, you can report the lagging issue and wait for the next update of the game. Behaviour Interactive has come along many years trying to provide optimum quality gameplay to the players. We hope that this article may have helped you to resolve your lagging issue.
Share this article with your Dead by Daylight Buddies to help them fix the lagging issues.