Behaviour Interactive’s Dead by Daylight is an asymmetric survival horror video game. Dead by Daylight was released in June 2016 for Microsoft Windows, and in June 2017 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game has been very popular among gamers from all over the world as it is available on almost all gaming consoles. The game is played in one versus four in online multiplayer mode. Though it has gained popularity and fame, it is enclosed with many bugs and errors. The developers keep releasing patches for the same. In this blog, we have shown you how to change the frame rate on PC.
About Dead by Daylight
A group of up to four survivors must elude a moderately powerful killer intent on hooking them to “The Entity” and sacrificing them. The perspectives of the survivors are third-person, while the killers are first-person. The survivors can only fight the killer if they use special perks, items, or obstacles scattered across the map to stun him.
They must use obstacles such as wooden pallets, windows, and items found inside chests or brought before the match to help them run away from the killer for as long as they can. To get out, survivors must repair five of the seven generators scattered throughout the map that power the exit gates, then either open the exit gates and leave the area themselves or find a hatch to jump into.
How to change frame rate on PC in Dead by Daylight?
Here are certain steps to change frame rate on PC in Dead by Daylight.
Method 1 Lower the Graphics Settings
Lowering the graphic settings in your game can increase the frame rate. Follow the below steps to do so:
- Click Options on the main menu and find two settings called quality and resolution.
- Then set the resolution to 70 for the best results.
- Once you made your changes exit the game and relaunch to see if any of these fixes helped you.
Method 2 Modify the Launch Options
You can edit the launch options of the game by the following steps:
- First of all, right-click on Dead by Daylight and then click on properties.
- Then, another tab will open up, and at the bottom of this tab will be one called launch options. In this tab, copy and paste the below code in the space ‘-USEALLAVAILABLECORES’.
- After this, close the tab and relaunch the game.
- After that, go to the Nvidia control panel and turn off settings like antialiasing and tessellation mode.
These 2 options should help you change the frame rate in Dead by Daylight.