Dead by Daylight is a popular isometric horror online multiplayer video game from the developer studio, Behaviour Interactive. The game is a 5-player asymmetrical or 4vs1 multiplayer online game. It is a popular game that is available on various platforms such as PC, Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia, iOS, and also on Android.
The game is available to play on many platforms. Thus, when a game is receiving support from the developers over multiple platforms, then crash issues & app, not loading issues may arise. This article is a brief guide on how you can fix & workaround the issues in Dead by Daylight.
Fixes & Workarounds for App not loading issues on Dead by Daylight
Fixes On PC:
- Always make sure your PC specifications meet the minimum system requirements of the game. The minimum system requirements of the game are-
OS: 64-bit Operating Systems (Windows 7, Windows 8.1)
Processor: Intel Core i3-4170 or AMD FX-8120
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: DX11 Compatible GeForce GTX 460 1GB or AMD HD 6850 1GB
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 25 GB available space
- Make sure to run your game with Administrator permissions.
- Reboot your Windows PC to ensure that your system is in proper condition.
- Always update your graphics drivers to the latest version.
- Makes sure to verify the integrity of your game files ever so often in Steam.
- Repair the EasyAntiCheat
- Sometimes you may have to reinstall the Steam App.
- Run the game in compatibility mode.
- Change the power settings to High Performance on your PC.
Fixes on Xbox One
- Sometimes a restart of the console may fix the issues.
- Singing out and singing back in may also fix the issues.
- Always keep the console up to date
- Reinstall the game if the issues persist even after all the workarounds.
- In serious circumstances, you may have to reset your console.
Fixes on PlayStation 4
- Try logging out of your PS4 & logging in again.
- Always keep your PS4 system software up to date.
- Restart your PS4 console.
- Make sure to restart the PS4 settings to their default.
Fixes on Android
- A reboot of your phone may fix the issues
- Clearing the cache on your Android can help fix issues
- Reinstall of the game may solve the issues.
- Keep your phone updated to the latest version.
Fixes on iOS
- Restarting your phone can help fix some issues.
- Logging out & logging in again on your game’s account can solve some problems & bugs.
- Keep the game updated.
- Update your iOS to the latest version available.
Read more info on the game here