If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how you can fix warning 0x00040004 in DayZ, you have come to the right place. DayZ is a very successful online multiplayer survival game. Likewise, the game has a massive player base on a variety of platforms. The game has decent overall stability as well as performance. However, there are some issues in the game that causes the game to become unplayable. Thus, knowing how to resolve such issues in the game is important. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to fix DayZ warning 0x00040004.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps you have to follow to resolve the warning 0x00040004 by reading below.
DayZ warning 0x00040004: How to fix it –
Here are the steps on how you can resolve the warning 0x00040004 in the game –
- First and foremost, you have to quit the game and go to your local disk drive.
- Next up, you have to go to the Documents folder on your local disk drive. Likewise, you have to go and select the DayZ folder in Documents.
- Then, you have to delete the entire DayZ folder and launch the game to see if it fixes the issue. In case it fixes the issue you may have to repeat this step every time.
- Additionally, you can also perform a complete file integrity check. In order to do this, you have to open up your Steam launcher and navigate to your game library.
- You have to find and select the game and right-click on it to bring up options. Likewise, you have to select Properties from the options and click on the LOCAL FILES tab. In the LOCAL FILES tab, you have to click on the VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE option.
- Finally, you can wait for the completion of the file integrity check and launch the game again.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to fix the DayZ warning 0x00040004. You can also check out another article on the game by clicking here.