A new patch for Counter-Strike Global Offensive has gone live. In the latest patch, the following agents have been updated to improve visibility – 3rd Commando Company, ‘Two Times’ McCoy, and Seal Team 6 Soldier.
Speaking of Counter-Strike Global Offensive, it is a first-person shooter game developed by Valve and Hidden Path Entertainment. The game is the fourth iteration in the Counter-Strike series, released in August 2012, Microsoft Windows, OS X, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3. Today, a new update for the game has gone live and have a look at its detailed patch notes down below.
Counter-Strike Global Offensive December 13 Update and Patch Notes
[ AGENTS ]
- 3rd Commando Company, ‘Two Times’ McCoy, and Seal Team 6 Soldier have been updated to improve visibility. These previously mid-tone agents have been darkened, and contrast has been increased in their head and shoulders.
[ MISC ]
- Accolade weighting has been adjusted for non-Competitive modes.
- Added nametag preview on the model to match the rendering rules.
- Fixed items inside storage units sometimes showing up as unacknowledged.
- Fixed overview map from crashing when drawing too many line segments.
[ MAPS ]
- Overpass : Pruned some shrubbery.
- Mirage: Removed pixel-gaps on boxes in bombsite A.