Call of Duty Warzone players can rejoice as another playlist update has gone live for the game. The last update of the game, patch 1.03 had several issues including server connectivity, matchmaking & voice chat.
Coming to today’s update, Plunder Trios has been replaced by Blood Money Trios. There is a little sad news for Helicopter lovers as they have been disabled from the BR mode of the game. Infinity Ward has not stated the reason for the removal of Helicopter.
Well, players’ favorite Gun Game becomes Gun Game reloaded. The following list of modes have been removed from the game : GW Reinfected, Cranked 3v3 gunfight, and Ground War. You can check the official tweet regarding the playlist update down below.
- Replacing Plunder Trios with Blood Money Trios
- Disabled helicopters in BR
- Removing: GW Reinfected, Cranked 3v3 Gunfight, Ground War
- Shoot the Ship becomes Shipment 24/7
- Gun Game becomes Gun Game Reloaded
- Adding Demolition
- Adding Boots on the Ground War
Infinity Ward is also providing players with Double XP opportunity as the token of appreciation for waiting, while the devs team is fixing bugs. Have a look at the official tweet down below.