If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to change language in COD Modern Warfare 2 (II), you have come to the right place. The ability to change the game’s language makes the game more accessible to players. However, some players may not be aware of the steps to do this. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to change language in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (II).
Why would you want to change language in the game?
Changing the language in the game according to your region can be very useful. This can make the game more immersive. Likewise, not having the game in a language you understand can also be an issue. Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to change language in the game by reading below.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (II): How to change Language –
Here are the required steps –
1) First and foremost, you have to launch the game and go to the game’s main menu.
2) Next up, you have to go to Options on the main menu and go to Interface. After going to the Interface tab, you have to move down and go to Accessibility.
3) In the Accessibility section, you have to go to Language Selection. Here, you have to change the language according to your preference. You can select from the number of language options available. It is also important to note that you have to download language packs to use them in the game.
4) In order to download the additional language packs that you want to use, you have to go to the home screen of your PlayStation console.
5) After going to the home screen of your console, you have to select the game and go to Options.
6) Then, you have to select the Manage Game Content option. After doing so, you have to select the language pack that you want to use in the game and download it.
7) Finally, you can now change the language in the game.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to change your language in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (II). You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.